SL-aqua more nature black soil is made from high quality natural soil, sintered into a soft, porous, and granular structure that helps maintain stable, healthy, and clear water for a long period of time.This product contains organic & humic acids, which can bring the pH and KH level down.
SL-aqua more nature black soil is rich in natural organic acids, which ensure that the kH is bound and the pH can naturally drop to approximately 5.5 – 6.5 (depending on the water used). This creates the ideal water values for fish and shrimps (such as Caridina shrimps), which love soft and slightly acidic aquarium water.
This active pH-lowering aquarium soil also contains sufficient nutrients to provide aquarium plants with food during the first six months. These nutrients are naturally occurring in the grain and are specially balanced for use in shrimp aquariums with any amount of aquarium plants.
SL-aqua more nature black soil is the ideal pH-lowering soil for the aquarist who likes to keep everything 100% natural!
- The SL-aqua more nature black soil is also suitable in combination with a undergravel filter.
- Not suitable for use in combination with bottom living fish (this can cause permanent turbidity of the water).
- Not for fish, shrimps and crayfish that need a high pH.
- Can make the water cloudy on first use. This will be gone within a few hours in combination with an aquarium filter. Then water will be crystal clear!
- Keep the bag closed to prevent dehydration.
It is recommended to create a bottom layer of soil of at least 4 centimeters. This ensures optimal operation.
Colour: natural black
Grain size: 1.5-3.5 mm
The required amount of soil can be calculated by using this formula:
(aquarium length x aquarium width x soil layer thickness) / 940
So for an aquarium of 60×30 and a 4 cm layer of soil you need: (60x30x4) / 940 = 7.66 Liter